Terms and conditions
In case you are an user of the website https://techcelerator.co/ or https://techcelerator.ro/ , please read our General Terms and Conditions carefully, and in case you have any questions, you are advised to contact the owner of the website (Hexagon Venture srl). Also, if you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions contained in the terms and conditions, we do not recommend using the website.
The terms used in this document will have the following meanings:
- “The Website” – The webpages identified by a common domain owned by Hexagon Venture Srl, website https://techcelerator.co/ or https://techcelerator.ro/
- “The Company” – Hexagon Venture Srl, with CUI RO32356520;
- Regulation: The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Law no.506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.
This website is owned by Hexagon venture SRL, with CUI RO32356520. The Company, registered in the registry under J23/5307/01.11.2018 as per Law 31/1990 regarding the commercial enterprises of Romania, with the following updates:
Address for correspondence: Tech Hub Bucharest, Str Nicolae Filipescu, 39-41, Bucharest, Romania.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The contents of this website and the technologies used therein are protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act. All types of text, graphics, photo and video materials published on the website are owned by Hexagon Venture Srl., unless otherwise stated.
General Terms and Conditions
Users of the website are given the opportunity to fill out application forms for startups / SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) or for participating in Techcelerator programs. The completion of relevant forms is intended to provide the Company with the minimum necessary initial information for applicants for compliance with the requirements specified in the Public Procurement. Sending a completed application form by the applicant and the acceptance of the relevant form by the Company does not in any way bind Hexagon Venture Srl. to accept the company as participant in its programs.
Users are only allowed to use the services of the website for personal / non-commercial purposes, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with the Company.
The use of parts of the text, photo, and video materials from this website is allowed provided the source is mentioned for print, radio and television media and a link is added to https://techcelerator.co/ for Internet websites.
Reprinting entire materials and the use of photos and videos from the website without the explicit written consent of the Company., regardless of whether the source is mentioned or there is a link to it, is strictly forbidden.
Any such action shall be prosecuted by the Company. through judicial proceedings with all the explicitness and severity of the law.
Removal of trademark signs or other trademark rights, regardless of whether or not the carrier is Hexagon Venture SRL. or a third party, is possible only subject to the explicit preliminary consent of the owner.
Placing web-links to materials at https://techcelerator.co/ is without restraint.
Hexagon Venture SRL makes every effort to maintain on its website true, accurate and up-to-date information, without excluding the possibility of objective discrepancies or omissions occurring occasionally. All information on the website is provided in compliance with the current Romanian legislation.
Hexagon Venture SRL shall not be responsible for any damages, real or imaginary, arising or related to the access (or lack of access) to the website and the use of its contents.
Your personal sphere is important to us. As data controller, we ensure compliance with data protection provisions, and in particular with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP), which entered into force on 25 May 2018, including the applicable Romanian legislation.
Our computer systems are protected against unauthorized third party access, alteration or dissemination of your data, as well as against loss and destruction, through technical and organizational measures.
Hexagon Venture SRL processes personal data by taking into account all safety measures and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Law no.506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector; with the objectives mentioned below.
The type of personal information which we collect includes, for example, name, address, birthdate , gender, telefon number/fax, email address or other information collected during the registration process. By supplying this data, you are in agreement with its processing according to this confidentiality agreement.
Information about you can only be used by us with the purpose associated with comercilizing services and products from the online store as follows:
- processing orders
- providing products or services
- solving requests, questions and/or complaints addressed to us
- Recording information about you with the scope of promoting our special offers, discounts or other benefits.
Your personal data will be kept as long as they are necessary and compliant with the purposes mentioned above.
We are obliged not to share our clients` personal data or databases with third parties
Rights of the Individual regarding personal data:
- obtain access to the personal data held about you;
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated means
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation and the right to request deletion of personal data ;
- the right to be notified in case of a data security breach
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Any request or notification will be personally dated, signed and sent by email at email@example.com and it will be kept in our database.
Hexagon Venture SRL will make all possible efforts to resolve any kind of dispute between parties amicably.
The current Romanian legislation shall be applicable for all issues not covered by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Opening pages on the website and / or following links therein represents a statement from the user that they are familiar with, accept and are committed to complying with these Terms and Conditions of Use.